Google Adwords Management
Google Adwords Management:
Google Adwords is an incredible source for businesses around the world to learn what terms people are searching for then target those specific keywords.
In terms of keywords, our goal as a digital marketing company is to research and determine exactly what keywords your current customers are using when they search in Google. Once we figure that piece of information out then we can focus on the keyword planner tool. This tool allows SEO Vineyard to enter focus keywords which display how often people are searching for them each month.
After determining the most beneficial terms to target we can do two things:
- We can target those top keywords on your website. This will allow us to increase the traffic coming to your website by optimizing for these terms.
- This will take some time to see the results in the Google search engine results page because there are a lot of factors that come into play with this process.
- Ultimately Google is trying to maintain their reputation displaying the most relevant content while we are trying to gain favor and improve our placement. Over time search results will change and that is our opportunity for your business.
Paid Google Adwords:
- This can serve as a great tool to drive traffic to your website.
- We target specific keywords running ads you see when you search for items on Google.
- These ads display when we run a campaign bidding or agreeing to pay a certain amount per click.
- Every time someone clicks on your ad then you get charged.
- This is typically no more than $1 or $2 per click. It can be more expensive depending on what terms we are targeting and how competitive the landscape is.
- This can be very effective in getting people to your website and attracting potential buyers.
Here at SEO Vineyard, we are happy to help you and advise you based on what your goals are for locating new customers. Contact us today to learn more about the services we offer and how they can benefit your company!