FOUNDER and PRESIDENT at SEO VINEYARD
SEO Vineyard is a digital marketing and web design agency that works directly with businesses to improve their overall marketing strategy. Our goal is to increase your presence by providing the most relevant content to your clients and the Google Bots.
The Evolution of Digital Marketing
In this digital world we live in, if you do not have a website with an online presence you are at a disadvantage. Google has become a verb and yet only 73% of small businesses have a website. Whether you have an established company or you are a startup, contact us today for more information. We will help you to develop a consistent monthly plan while also equipping your website with search engine optimization to improve your placement in the SERP (Search Engine Results Page).
As a marketer, I am passionate about sharing organizations' stories and watching them succeed. I think it all stems down to me being passionate about people and serving others.
- Incorporate SEO into all website builds/re-builds, blogs, and social media posts.
- Utilize digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics and Google Keyword Planner to perform keyword research and write ad copy based on trends, target audiences, patterns, and competitor analysis.
- Utilize MailChimp and Constant Contact email platforms for event marketing, monthly, and weekly emails.
- Set up and manage HootSuite accounts in order to post and schedule relevant content for clients.
CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
I am a current student at Grove City College double majoring in Accounting and Management.
My Kolbe A Index Results:
- Fact Finder-Explain, Follow Thru-Systematize, Quick Start-Modify and Implementer-Envision
I believe that these results very accurately reflect me. I enjoy being about to communicate and explain how and why I am doing something a certain way with other people. Whenever I am working on a project I like to create a system to insure that the project is being done in an efficient manner.
My passions include digital marketing, design, advertising, and branding. I would describe myself as being creative. I seek to help others solve problems with the use of creative thinking and my experience throughout the years
I am a current senior pursuing a B.A. in Entrepreneurship and B.S. in Finance at Grove City College. I love brainstorming, ideating, and helping others. I enjoy working in the SEO space because of the results I'm able to deliver to people who need help. Working in the SEO space has helped me become more detail-oriented and data-focused. In my free time, I love playing music and cooking.